Friday, January 11, 2013

Beyonce and Them

So Madame Queen Beyonce announced new Destiny Child music. But only one song is new. "Nuclear", now IDK about y'all but I'm in no hurry to see Michelle Williams look like the awkward little sister that you dressed up because your mom made you take her out with you and your cool friends. She just looks strange standing next to Beyonce and Kelly. She looks like she gonna wanna talk about Jesus and cheese all night.


“Cater 2 U” (2004 – Destiny Fulfilled)
“Killing Time” (1998 – Destiny’s Child)
“Second Nature” (1998 – Destiny’s Child)
“Heaven” (2002 – Simply Deep)
“Now That She’s Gone” (1999 – The Writing’s On The Wall)
“Brown Eyes” (2001 – Survivor)
“If” (2004 – Destiny Fulfilled)
“Emotion” (2001 – Survivor)
“If You Leave” (featuring Next) (1999 – The Writing’s On The Wall)
“T-Shirt” (2004 – Destiny Fulfilled)
“Temptation” (1999 – The Writing’s On The Wall)
“Say My Name” (Timbaland remix) (2002 – This Is The Remix)
“Love” (2004 – Destiny Fulfilled)
“Nuclear” (2013 – Destiny’s Child – Love Songs)



10 comments:

Garvis Venable said...

Yeah. Michelle is just the tag along. I doubt they really even wanted her to record anything with them. I imagine Beyonce never talking to Michelle. Never using her vocals. Just putting her name on the song just because.

Anonymous said...

YAWN

LeVance Gordon said...

I admit Michelle was painfully awkard when she first entered he group, but she was under alot of pressure. She came into her own on Destiny Fufilled.

Carey said...

Nah Vance, Michelle still sucks!

My Smart-Ass Mouth said...

Solider video watch it! She is awkward still.

LeVance Gordon said...

I admit it, she was awkard in Soldier. She ain't use to.be around all those thugged out men. She was good in Cater 2 U

My Smart-Ass Mouth said...

Cater 2 U BET preformace she called Magic Johnson to the stage! The bitch could of picked any man she picked the one married one with HIV.

LeVance Gordon said...

I feel like she didn't pick him. That was rigged, besides I can guarantee you it was a hell of alot more awkward for her than it was for us.

Garvis Venable said...

Just listened to nuclear...I don't like it. I got excited for nothing.

My Smart-Ass Mouth said...

I'm done I care not to hear it.