Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ms.Kenya

RHOA fans gather round sit Indian style if you must. Can we all say the B#@%H Please moment of the night came when Ms. Kenya Moore said that she always gets mistaken for Our Madame Queen Beyonce. Heffa is you HIGH!!!! So I said Dayna, she didn't say that, maybe she was meaning to say Harry Belafonte not Beyonce. Oh, but I was wrong. Now If she would of said, Oh people Mistake for me for Natalie Cole, then yes. I would have went with it.  Lordt Ms Kenya, Mental Illness is real and I hope that she gets the help that she needs.

2 comments:

taneisha Clark said...

the hate i have 4 u is real LMAO. did u see Porsha face...I think we made it at the same time

taneisha Clark said...

and can we talk about y Kandi budget wont allow her to do her or her daughter hair