2. Makeup - Heavy makeup and interviews don't mix well with each other. Don't go
with your club kid makeup on. Keep it very simple! A little foundation, simple lip and a little blush.
3. Nails - Leave your long fingernails, bright or specialty polishes at home. Nails should look clean and be trimmed.
4. Shoes - 7 inch and clear shoes should be left at King of Diamonds.
1. Ties - The wrong tie can ruin your entire look. Ties should be made of silk, no less than three and a quarter inches wide with a conservative pattern.
2. Earrings - Avoid wearing jewelry; unless it is a wedding ring, class ring or metal watch. So don't show up with your ears iced out.
4. Socks - Men whose socks don't match their shoes, or whose socks are too short and leave a gap of flesh when they are seated. I hate your soul for wearing that fellas.
I didn't know these rules when I went shopping on Saturday. Needless to say I bought this beautiful orange and pinkish Jessica Simpson dress. I was going to wear the dress with gold metallic sandals and have all 10 of my bright pink toes showing. Yea, I was going to be "that" girl at my interview. But after talking to my personal stylists Kea and Carey, I'm going with a whole new look. Black trousers with a deep purple shirt, black blazer and black closed toe wedges.