Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Fantasia Vs. JET

Lord somebody please put this bird back in her cage! Is she even relevant enough to be on JET? That's the first question. Tasia, boo we just now trying to get pass your home wrecking love affair with the T-mobile man. Too soon boo...too soon! Have several seats!


The Editor-In-Chief of JET posted this to her Facebook page:

“The fact that I wasted an hour of my workday writing a press release to address an issue created by a person who cannot even read it is just … #whyiwannaBahousewife.”

Am I the only person dying? Was Mitzi Miller wrong for this statement?

Read more at Clutch


1 comment:

LeVance Gordon said...

I thought it was funny too, I feel like Fannie needs to stop making all of her personal battle public. She should have contact Jet and voice her disappointment and then call her daddy and yell at him for not being in her life and causing her to have these daddy issues.